Where You At?

Hello kittens!

Have you been wondering why I have been so tardy with my posts lately? All I can say is that there's lots of creative irons in the fire, and of course real life always finds a way of intruding on my time here. But never fret...we (the royal "we") are creating. Here is a snapshot of some of the creative work that I've been up to the last few weeks....

Baking potica. Over and over...it's so hard to perfect.

Started a girly quilt for my daughter.

Knitting cables, and more cables. Just a sleeve and a collar left!

Working on a new look for this space. Keep watching for it!

There's been a whole lotta making, and not too much communicating. I don't know if it's the -15 degree weather or what, but I've been kind of introverted lately. I'm so happy to sit in the house and pick up any number of projects I have in-process and quietly work. I can't be the only one with this antisocial affliction? Can I?

– Cassandra

PS-Alex sent this link to me last night. It's truly amazing. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment