In like a lion....out like a lion?

 I don't need to tell you that this winter has been brutal.

Yesterday we had nearly 50 degree temperatures at my house. When you stood outside you could hear water dripping or running all around. Finally. Melting snow means spring is on it's way. I know we still have a way to go...and snow is actually predicted for tonight...but we are sputtering into the finish line.

I grabbed my camera at dusk yesterday and snapped a few images of the moment. The light was so soft and beautiful. This fleeting time between seasons is the most magical to me. Much of my creative inspiration is found in the muted tones of early spring.








Taking a pause to absorb the beauty of the light inside and out left little time for dinner. Oops! Ravioli it is kids.


Peace out,

Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment