Summer Friday

I have a friend who works for a company that does "Summer Fridays". Basically, this means that, every Friday during the summer months, people get to go home early. Now, I'm not really sure how this works in reality because you know that someone is getting screwed. If EVERYONE left early, who's doing the work, right?

Anyway, I'm taking a Summer Friday. Cassandra is camping (I'll explain why that is hilarious some other time) and the weather is absolutely perfect. I'm leaving work early and going home to have a cocktail on my patio.

Before I go, I thought I'd share this awesome guerrilla crafting project with you. Some knitters got together to yarn bomb as part of the on-going protests at the Wisconsin Capitol. I'm proud of my friends...


The fabulous Carrie Ouradnik (organizer)

If you're interested in joining the group, you can learn more on Facebook at the Crafty Progressives page.

- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment