Friday Finds: Hey Girl.


I'm sure most of you have seen the Ryan Gosling meme phenomena. My personal favorite is a site called Handmade Ryan Gosling. Click through and get lost in the hilarity. Here is a taste:



As funny as I think this is, Ryan isn't my cup of tea. So I thought I'd make a couple memes that tickle my fancy. Because I can, I have Photoshop.



Now that's what I want to hear! Have a great weekend.

–Cassandra

[Note from Alex: Our shared love for George is another reason why Cassandra and I are such good friends. These are SO much better than the Gosling ones...)

4 comments:

  1. You two crack me up! I'm with ya - Ryan is good-looking, don't get me wrong, but I really don't understand the whole phenomena. I love your versions of Handmade George!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @EmilyB: we are trying to pioneer the new "Handmade George" movement! ;)

      Delete
  2. Holy hell, George is so yummy.

    ReplyDelete