I mentioned last week, I am a big fan of this time of year. What I didn't mention is, this is the season where other people become more like me. Let me 'splain...
|This holy-water aspersory/aspergill is always on my kitchen mantle. |
The raven addition indicates that it is now Halloween.
Last year, Alex gave us a list of her favorite scary movies...this year I will take a stab (pun intended) at listing 10 of my must-see films....and if you have all day, I could go on.
- Rosemary's Baby (1968) - the most amazing movie ever made
- The Exorcist (1973) - you will be looking for signs of evil in children for a while after a viewing of this
- The Shining (1980) - after seeing this, hitting a single key on a piano will always give you chill
- The Omen (1976) - this could happen to anyone
- The Sixth Sense (1999) - utterly brilliant
- Nosferatu (1922) - old-school creepy squared
- Phantasm - scared the bejeezus out of me when I was a tween
- The Others (2001) - messes with your mind
- The House on Haunted Hill (1959) - don't let the black and while fool ya, it's f'd up
- Carrie (1976) - in my opinion, Piper Laurie steals the show