- To be thankful for my opportunities.
- Life needs to be simple to be enjoyable.
- Things can surprise you with how much they hurt.
- Shifting gears as a mom to preschoolers and a mom to a college student is challenging.
- I don't hoard yarn.
- I do hoard fabric.
- I love designing more than I like mass-producing product.
- Swatching isn't so bad.
|Swatching for one of our upcoming designs.|
- My state political climate can shift disturbingly quickly.
- I had boxes upon boxes of items to donate (and never be missed) in my basement before the great purge. I'm so ashamed of that.
- When said basement was cleared, I had room for the studio space I have been craving.
- Home-made pizza is really the best.
- Napping is nothing to feel guilty about.
- I am really a Dark Shadows geek. (get the discs...you will be too!)
- I watch way too much reality TV.
- I missed going antiquing.
- My family is there for me.
- My husband is the most generous man ever.
- I procrastinate.
|Seaming a holiday sweater on the way to the celebration.|
- It's okay being on the other side of 40.
- My Great-Grandmother is my true hero. (more about her later)
- Magic is real.
- I love blogging.
- I love, love, love, making.