I am not sure what political side you're on, but if you swing to the left you might want to knit a vajajay and send it to your congressMAN. Yes, your lady business in worsted weight.
|Knitted Womb by MK Carroll. Pattern on Knitty.com|
There is a group called Government Free VJJ that is rallying for the cause of women's rights. What do these good women stand for? I quote from their site:
- We are women, we are strong, we are smart. And we have a sense of humor.
- We do not need government interference with our doctors or our healthcare.
- We do not need government probing our vaginas to help us make decisions about abortion.
- We do not need government to give us guidance about whether or not to take birth control.
- We do not need misogynistic pundits calling us sluts and prostitutes.
- We are half of the population and we will not be treated as children or a disenfranchised minority.
Tell your male government representatives:
“Hands off my uterus! Here’s one of your own!”
|Courtesy of Government Free VJJ|
Don't just sit back...get crafty and political! Gloria would want you to....